Organic Lavender French Essential Oil 0.25 fl. oz.
- Lavender essential oil is dominated by middle notes, mainly linalool and linalyl acetate. It smells both floral and herbaceous, since the oil comes from the flower, leaves, and stems of new growth.
- Lavender is well known for its calming and relaxing effects. It's ideal for adults and children and can be applied topically or diffused in the air. It is commonly used in pillow sprays, personal care products, and bath blends.
- On the skin, lavender is soothing and cleansing. Because it's so mild, it finds its way in many products for facial care and in DIY facial recipes.
- Lavender's cleansing properties are effective in-home care as well. It can be used in laundry, as well as to clean the home, especially light-colored surfaces, like white tile, granite, and marble.
- Lavender blends well with many oils, including bergamot, geranium, rosemary, patchouli, citrus oils, and vanilla extract.
- Lavender is generally considered a middle note.
There are so many ways to use essential oils! Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, water, grain alcohol/water mixed, vodka, unscented lotion, or unscented liquid soap. One to three or four drops of one or two essential oils added to a two ounce oil or soap or lotion is typically adequate for some, but not all essential oils. Some essential oils are so powerful that one drop may be too much! We strongly recommend that you become educated about the safe use of various essential oils for humans and animals before doing any experimentation. Keep oils stored at cooler room temperature and in a dark place for best shelf-life. Always keep away from children! Follow this guide for safe, effective use.
NOTE: Essential oils are not available for expedited or international shipment. Available shipping is ground shipping within continental North America only.