Organic Lemongrass Essential Oil 0.25 fl. oz.
- Citral, the primary constituent of lemongrass essential oils, provides the potent aroma that is popular in household products like detergents and room sprays.
- Aromatherapists value lemongrass for its ability to revitalize, inspire and invigorate. Lemongrass is a great essential oil for post-workout massage blends.
- Lemongrass is refreshing and deodorizing when diffused. You can freshen the air in a room – and brighten the mood – with a few drops in a light bulb ring or by featuring the revitalizing oil in a diffusion recipe.
- Lemongrass blends well with eucalyptus, geranium, juniper, lavender, bergamot, grapefruit, cypress, peppermint, basil, ginger, jasmine and neroli.
- Lemongrass is generally considered a middle note oil.
There are so many ways to use essential oils! Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, water, unscented lotion, or unscented liquid soap. Follow this guide for safe, effective use.