Organic Vetiver Essential Oil 0.25 fl. oz.
- Vetiver’s aroma is sweet, heavy and fragrant, like moist soil. Its earthy, peaceful oil evokes a sense of connectivity and quiet, which is why it is widely used in colognes, perfumes and personal care products for men and women.
- Aromatically, vetiver has powerful, fixative properties. When blended with other oils, it unites a collective aroma, making a scent last longer and smell more consistent throughout evaporation.
- Vetiver anchors any grounding essential oil experience, making it desirable for use after work or school, and especially in diffusions before bedtime.
- Vetiver blends well with many other essential oils, including sandalwood, lavender, lavandin, jasmine, geranium, rose, patchouli, clary sage, ylang ylang, melissa (lemon balm), cassia and bergamot.
- Vetiver essential oil is generally considered a base note.
There are so many ways to use essential oils! Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, water, unscented lotion, or unscented liquid soap. Follow this guide for safe, effective use.