Organic Vetiver Essential Oil 0.25 fl. oz.
- Vetiver’s aroma is sweetish, heavy and fragrant, like moist wood in an old growth forest. It's an earthy, peaceful oil that evokes a sense of connectivity and quiet, which is why it is widely used in colognes, perfumes and personal care products for men and women.
- Aromatically, vetiver has powerful, fixative properties. When blended with other oils, it unites a collective aroma, making a scent last longer and smell more consistent throughout evaporation.
- Vetiver anchors any grounding essential oil experience, making it desirable for use after work or school, and especially in diffusions before bedtime.
- Vetiver blends well with many other essential oils, including sandalwood, lavender, geranium, patchouli, clary sage, ylang ylang, cinnamon leaf, bergamot and vanilla extract.
- Vetiver essential oil is generally considered a base note.
There are so many ways to use essential oils! Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, water, grain alcohol/water mixed, vodka, unscented lotion, or unscented liquid soap. One to three or four drops of one or two essential oils added to a two ounce oil or soap or lotion is typically adequate for some, but not all essential oils. Some essential oils are so powerful that one drop may be too much! We strongly recommend that you become educated about the safe use of various essential oils for humans and animals before doing any experimentation. Keep oils stored at cooler room temperature and in a dark place for best shelf-life. Always keep away from children! Follow this guide for safe, effective use.
NOTE: Essential oils are not available for expedited or international shipment. Available shipping is ground shipping within continental North America only.