Organic Lavender French Essential Oil 0.25 fl. oz.
- Lavender essential oil is dominated by middle notes, mainly linalool and linalyl acetate. It smells both floral and herbaceous, since the oil comes from the flower, leaves, and stems of new growth.
- Lavender is well known for its calming and relaxing effects. It's ideal for adults and children and can be applied topically or diffused in the air. It is commonly used in pillow sprays, personal care products, and bath blends.
- On the skin, lavender is soothing and cleansing. Because it's so mild, it finds its way in many products for facial care and in DIY facial recipes.
- Lavender's cleansing properties are effective in-home care as well. It can be used in laundry, as well as to clean the home, especially light-colored surfaces, like white tile, granite, and marble.
- Lavender blends well with many oils, including rose, neroli, rosemary, patchouli, citrus oils, and the chamomiles.
- Lavender is generally considered a middle note.
There are so many ways to use essential oils! Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, water, unscented lotion, or unscented liquid soap. Follow this guide for safe, effective use.