Organic Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil 0.25 fl. oz.
- Cinnamon leaf essential oil is known for its ability to warm the home and body. Its spicy aroma also lends well to wintertime diffusions, especially when combined with citrus oils. The fortifying effect invigorates the senses and counters tension.
- Cinnamon leaf has purifying properties. It can be blended with oils like thyme and tea tree to cleanse and freshen indoor air space.
- The oil has a long history of romantic connotations and is sometimes added to romantic perfume blends.
- While the aroma of cinnamon leaf essential oil is pleasant, you should be sure to follow dilution guidelines as it can be highly irritating to the skin.
- Cinnamon leaf blends well with frankincense, sweet orange, ylang ylang, allspice, bergamot, bay leaf, lavender, rose, clary sage and vanilla.
- Cinnamon leaf is considered a leafy top note.
There are so many ways to use essential oils! Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, water, unscented lotion, or unscented liquid soap. Follow this guide for safe, effective use.