Organic Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil 0.25 fl. oz.
- Cinnamon leaf essential oil is known for its ability to warm the home and body. Its spicy aroma also lends well to wintertime diffusions, especially when combined with citrus oils. The fortifying effect invigorates the senses and counters tension.
- Cinnamon leaf has purifying properties. It can be blended with oils like thyme and tea tree to cleanse and freshen indoor air spaces.
- The oil has a long history of romantic connotations and is sometimes added to romantic perfume blends.
- While the aroma of cinnamon leaf essential oil is pleasant, you should be sure to follow dilution guidelines as it can be highly irritating to the skin.
- Cinnamon leaf blends well with frankincense, sweet orange, ylang ylang, bergamot,, lavender, clary sage and vanilla extract.
- Cinnamon leaf is considered a leafy top note and can be irritating to some skin types--so research usage rates and use sparingly.
There are so many ways to use essential oils! Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, water, grain alcohol/water mixed, vodka, unscented lotion, or unscented liquid soap. One to three or four drops of one or two essential oils added to a two ounce oil or soap or lotion is typically adequate for some, but not all essential oils. Some essential oils are so powerful that one drop may be too much! We strongly recommend that you become educated about the safe use of various essential oils for humans and animals before doing any experimentation. Keep oils stored at cooler room temperature and in a dark place for best shelf-life. Always keep away from children! Follow this guide for safe, effective use.
NOTE: Essential oils are not available for expedited or international shipment. Available shipping is ground shipping within continental North America only.