Organic Lemongrass Essential Oil 0.25 fl. oz.
- Citral, the primary constituent of lemongrass essential oils, provides the potent aroma that is popular in household products like detergents and room sprays.
- Aromatherapists value lemongrass for its ability to revitalize, inspire and invigorate. Lemongrass is a great essential oil for post-workout massage blends.
- Lemongrass is refreshing and deodorizing when diffused. You can freshen the air in a room – and brighten the mood – with a few drops in a light bulb ring or by featuring the revitalizing oil in a diffusion recipe.
- Lemongrass blends well with eucalyptus, geranium, juniper, lavender, bergamot, grapefruit, cypress, peppermint, basil, ginger, jasmine and neroli.
- Lemongrass is generally considered a middle note oil.
There are so many ways to use essential oils! Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, water, grain alcohol/water mixed, vodka, unscented lotion, or unscented liquid soap. One to three or four drops of one or two essential oils added to a two ounce oil or soap or lotion is typically adequate for some, but not all essential oils. Some essential oils are so powerful that one drop may be too much! We strongly recommend that you become educated about the safe use of various essential oils for humans and animals before doing any experimentation. Keep oils stored at cooler room temperature and in a dark place for best shelf-life. Always keep away from children! Follow this guide for safe, effective use.
NOTE: Essential oils are not available for expedited or international shipment. Available shipping is ground shipping within continental North America only.